一级免费看_日韩亚洲欧美在线_亚洲三级小说_一区二区三区在线观看免费_亚洲一区二区免费看_天天综合av

昂立教育 > 項目總攬 > 全日制 > 全日制新聞 > 寫作完全教案:追求表達的質量
寫作完全教案:追求表達的質量
來源:昂立進修學院    發布日期:2008-02-15   編輯:RoB

1.謀殺經過精心策劃,決非偶然。(The murder was meticulously planned; there was nothing accidental about it.)
2.新型方邊比薩餅現隆重推出:尺寸增加27%,加量不加價!層層疊疊的各色新鮮餡料鋪滿各個角落,配上香酥松脆的薄薄餅底,滋味十足,每吃一口,口水橫流,給您帶來全方位的開心享受。(New Square Edge Pizza is now available. It’s bigger by 27% and the price remains the same! With lots of fresh toppings on the unique and crispy thin dough. Every bite is delicious and mouth-watering, allowing you total enjoyment.)
3.我在這里不是給你收拾爛攤子的!(I’m not here to clear up the mess you’ve made!)
4.一些年輕人不在學校學習卻整天東游西蕩。(Some young people simply mess around all day when they are supposed to be at school.)
5.他是一個如此多變的老板,經常變來變去把我搞的暈頭轉向。(He is such a changeable boss. He often messes me around with his change-anytime mind!)
6.裝備了這臺新機器,一支搜查隊進入到了洞中,希望找到埋藏的財寶。(Armed with the new machine, a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure.)
7.我愛她。雖然她近在咫尺,我卻不敢正視她。(I love her. Although she is only at arm’s length, I dare not look into her eyes.)
8.為了做一位不偏不倚的上司,我總是與公司里的每一名員工都保持適當距離。(To be an impartial boss, I always keep every employee in the company at arm’s length.)
9.晚飯后我去了他那里,希望和他言歸于好。(After dinner, I went to his place, hoping to make it up with him.)
10.有效控制禽流感蔓延對于中國社會政治穩定和經濟發展具有極其重要的戰略意義。(Effectively controlling the spread of Bird Flu is of great strategic significance to the socio-political stability and economic development of China.)
11.他是一個胸懷寬廣、視野寬闊、想法新穎的人。(He is a man of broad mind, broad vision, and novel ideas.)
12.語音室里的設備安裝于9年前,但現在仍然運作得不錯。(Installed nine years ago, the multi-media equipment in the language lab still works well.)
13.其中很多車在賽場上拋錨,一些車手花在車底下的時間比花在車里面的時間還要多。(any of the cars broke down on the course and some drivers spent more time under their cars than in them.)
14.要幫助在城市里工作的民工,我們首先需要打破對他們的社會偏見。(To help farmers working in cities, we need, first of all, to break down the barrier of social prejudices against them.)
15.如果我們希望晚飯前把活干完我們就要加快速度。(We’ll have to speed up if we wish to have the job done before dinner.)
16.最近我和老板之間很不對勁。(Recently I’ve had a lot of trouble with my boss. 或:I’m not on very good terms with my boss recently.)
17.我不會游泳,然而我還是要試著過河。(I can’t swim. None the less(或:Nonetheless), I’ll try to cross the river.)
18.我沒有傷害她,是她傷害了我。(I didn’t hurt her. It was the other way round.)
19.沒有必要刻意打扮—你是什么樣子就什么樣子來。(There’s no need to dress up—come as you are.)
20.事情非常簡單易懂,你不必用這些廢話去添枝加葉。(It’s perfectly simple and understandable. You needn’t dress it up with all this nonsense.)
21.他有一目十行的本領。(He can learn a page at a glance.)
22.他不再鄙視案頭工作了。(He is no longer scornful of desk work.)
23.屋子被徹底搜查,但沒有發現什么可疑的東西。(The house was sought through but nothing suspicious was found.)
24.下筆以前我得花些時間理清思路。(I need some time to sort out my thoughts before I can start writing.)
25.她不亦樂乎地折騰著那位售貨員把櫥窗里幾乎所有的東西都拿了下來才最終決定買下她第一次要的那一件衣服。(She enjoyed herself making the assistant bring almost everything in the window before finally buying the dress she had first asked for.)
26.他就喜歡支使別人。(He gets his kicks bossing people around.)
27.他們在父母和所有朋友的祝福聲中成婚。(They got married with the blessing of their parents and all their friends.)
28.該樹是50年前栽在教堂旁的,但要說得到如此一個壞名聲,那還僅僅是近來的事。(The tree was planted near the church fifty years ago, but it is only in recent years that it has gained an evil reputation.)
29.那是一場善與惡的較量。(That was a struggle between good and evil.)
30.我總算是領教了Sue慣于遲到的鼎鼎大名!(I was finally aware of Sue’s reputation for being late!)
31.海爾的聲望不是一夜間建立起來的。(Haier’s reputation was not built overnight.)
32.昨天土耳其發生地震,奪走了135條生命。(An earthquake struck Turkey yesterday, claiming 135 lives.)
33.有人打電話給廣播電臺,宣稱對這次炸彈事件負責。(A caller to the broadcasting station claimed responsibility for the bombing.)
34.眾所周知,南沙群島從古代起就一直是中國的領土,而且在20世紀60年代以前也從未有過哪一個國家對它們提出領土要求。(As is widely known, Nansha Islands have been Chinese territories since ancient times and no other country had ever laid territorial claim to them before 1960s.)
35.他指出這棵樹是個有用的收入來源,因為游客們從四面八方趕來就是為了看它一眼。(He has pointed out that the tree is a useful source of income, as tourists have been coming from all parts of the country to see it.)
36.我再三強調離開辦公室前要關好所有的窗戶。(I have made a point of closing all the windows before leaving the office.)
37.當在那個農民的土地發現了石油時,他一下子發財了。(The farmer struck it rich when oil was found on his land.)
38.他希望有朝一日能交好運。(He hopes to strike lucky one day.)
39.被告人抱怨在調查過程中受到了恐嚇。(The defendant complained of intimidation during the investigation.)
40.養成一個好習慣需要毅力,而養成一個壞習慣只需要時間。(To develop a good habit needs persistence, but to develop a bad habit only needs time.)
41.我不是有意那么做的,我那樣做純屬習慣。(I didn’t mean to do it. I did it purely out of habit.)
42.這一消息消除了人們對公司前途的疑惑。(The news removed any doubts about the company’s future.)
43.1996年一個算命的告訴我說,我的財運將從我38歲起猛轉,我將有數不過來的錢。(In 1996, a fortune-teller told me that my luck on wealth would make a sharp turn from the year I am 38 years old and I would have more money than I could count.)
44.恐怕我們得匆匆忙忙吃這頓飯了。I’m afraid we’ll have to rush our meal.
45.如果天氣狀況允許,一枚同步通訊衛星將于下月某個時間發射升空。(A simultaneous communications satellite will be launched into space sometime next month if the weather conditions allow.)
46.戰爭的勝利是付出了近一萬士兵的生命換來的。(The war was won at the cost of nearly 10 thousand soldiers.)
47.她從火中救了他,卻付出了生命的代價。(She saved him from the fire but at the cost of her own life.)
48.他決心不惜一切代價求勝。(He is determined to win at any cost.)
49.他是一個心狠手辣的商人,我是付出了代價才知道這一點的。(He is a ruthless businessman, as I know to my cost.)
50.他的計算有缺陷。(His calculation was faulty.)
51.如果貨物有問題你們就要求退款。(You can ask for a refund if the goods are faulty.)
52.我得說那樣推斷是有缺陷的。(I’ll have to say that was a faulty reasoning.)
53.我說什么他都挑毛病。(He found faults with everything I said.)
54.你干嘛老是找她的岔?(How come you always find faults with her?)
55.你的文章中有些語法錯誤,我沒有先征得你的同意就改過來了。(There were quite a few grammar mistakes in your article and I have put them right without first asking for your permission.)
56.面試時他們可整得我夠嗆!(They really put me through it at the interview.)
57.他們決定求同存異。(They decided to put aside their differences and seek common ground.)
58.我們可能會把婚禮提前一周舉行。(We’ll probably put our wedding forward by one week.)
59.在會上我們熱烈討論了李先生提出的建議。(At the meeting, we heatedly discussed the proposal put forward by Mr. Lee.)
60.那位發言人不知道怎樣把自己的意思講清楚。(The speaker did not know how to put himself across.)
61.我留出了一筆不小的錢以備不時之需。(I’ve put aside a good sum of money for the  rainy days.)
  全日制教師博客
 
  全日制論壇
昂立課程網絡報名
  本月推薦優惠課程(僅限網絡報名,數量有限)
  全日制新聞
[全日制新聞] 中、高考后如何締造新優勢?
[全日制新聞] 全日制商務英語
[全日制新聞] “回爐”英語,重啟精彩人生
[全日制新聞] 讓英語改變命運—訪昂立全日制項...
[全日制新聞] 2010年全日制英語講座安排
[全日制新聞] 2010年全日制英語課程安排
[全日制新聞] 全日制英語,不僅僅是英語
[全日制新聞] 全日制英語!我的英語之夢
[全日制新聞] 全日制英語:三清山五日游
  名師博客
朱綺博客
  全日制下載
    [PDF]2010年全日制學員故事--秋季版
    [DOC]全日制英語詞匯測試4000A
    [DOC]全日制英語詞匯測試2000A
    [互動]怎么學聽力
    [互動]英語900句
    [互動]學習寫作你準備好了嗎
    [互動]我是如何學習英語的
    [互動]如何練習口語
    [互動]如何背單詞
上海市昂立進修學院 | 地址:上海市番禺路868號 電話:400-820-8062 | 滬ICP備06032154號-3
主站蜘蛛池模板: 热99re久久精品精品免费 | 人人插人人搞 | 欧美高清亚洲欧美一区h | 精品国产免费第一区二区 | 四虎影视在线影院www | 中文字幕在线观看91 | 青青操免费在线视频 | 国产亚洲精品日韩香蕉网 | 青久草视频 | 欧美一区二区三区久久久人妖 | 四虎免费久久影院 | 99在线国产视频 | 日韩精品在线第一页 | 欧美成人看片一区二区三区 | 欧美日日| 69综合网| 欧美中文字幕在线看 | 亚洲第一页在线 | 窝窝影院午夜色在线视频 | 99ri国产精品| 亚洲网站免费看 | 回复术士的重启人生漫画版彩色 | 在线视频区 | 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡视频 | 成人免费xxx色视频 成人毛片一区二区三区 | 黄色毛片网 | 青春草视频在线免费观看 | 9久re在线观看视频精品 | 亚洲精品欧美 | 成人午夜视频在线观看 | 国产视频久久久 | h片视频在线观看 | 亚洲精品综合久久中文字幕 | 国产一区二区在线视频观看 | 91aaaa| 青青青国产免费线在 | 欧美在线视频免费播放 | h片在线观看网站 | 杉浦花音 | 黄a在线观看| 亚洲va乱码一区二区三区 |